Thursday, July 15, 2010

Napoleon Dynamite's Favorite Dog. Michael Jackson. Mel Gibson. Send more.

The Lemon-lu
In the movie, "Napoleon Dynamite" his favorite animal is a liger. That's a cross of a lion and a tiger of course. Recently I saw a picture of a dog for adoption called a Labrabull. Or was it a Labrapit or a Bulllab?
Of course we have Pekeapoos. Labrapoodles. There's more of course I can't think of right off the bat.

I'm gonna create some new breeds. How bout a chi-poo? A cross between a chihuahua and a poodle. Or a poo-pit? A Greybull. A Labrahound. Why not a Chi-pit or a Bullhuahua? A Labratiff? A Shep-hound? A Shepoo. A Dalmahuahua? Hold you tongue and say that.

Not that this has anything to do with anything else here, but I am sorta surprised that Hyenas are not of the Canine family. If only. Hyenapoos. Chihuaenas. Hyenapits. Labraenas.

Forgive my self-indulgent rantings of yesterday. I admit, I suffer from bouts of depression. Yesterday was bad. This forum allows me to vent and feel sorry for myself. I even imagine someone will read my posts now and again. There I go again. Poor me. Pobracito. Forgive my spelling my Spanish friends. Now this post is bilingual. I am speaking Spanglish.

Which brings me to the Michael Jackson part of my post. I figure Michael Jackson should bring at least one person onto the site. What if we could've crossed Michael Jackson with a Chihuahua? A Michaelhua. How bout crossing Michael Jackson with Mel Gibson? A Michaelgib. That's a racist who hates himself? I don't know. Now I'm really ranting.

Thanks to my fabulous granddaughter Anika McGuire for her picture of my dog Lulu posted here. That's my Lemonlu.

I decided just now that I need a sign off phrase. Like Peace Out. Or It's a Double-Rainbow Day. Crackies. Someone call the guys in the white coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment